ANNUAL CHARITY GALA
or visit here:
EVENT: Friday, June 23 (5:30pm- 10:30pm)
Do you or your family live in LA County, Orange County, or San Diego county? Do you love community activism?… or better yet, do you love dancing, inspirational speeches, wonderful performers and savory cuisine?
We have the event just for you! We love San Diego as much as you do, but this great city wouldn’t be amazing without all the people who invest in it. We do our part by helping to prevent burns and heal burns for our San Diegan Family.
We are doing all we can, but we could use your help! By supporting this event your will be DIRECTLY responsible for:
OUTCOME OF SUPPORTING EVENT
- Support your local firefighters
- Promote improved burn prevention education for the 738,367 children (aged 0-17) in San Diego county
- Help tackle the “11th leading cause of death of ages 1-9 years and the 5th most common cause of non-fatal childhood injuries” (World Health Organization)
- Help in developing a innovative products that will help prevent burns, treat burns, and rebuild the lives of those affected by burns
- Create a safer community for you, your children, and family
- View of 3 renown and award winning golf ranges
- Guest performers
- Inspirational speeches
- Incredible cuisine, and much more…
- Chance to win a big prize!
- Breathtaking views of San Diego county
HOW YOU CAN HELP?
- By purchasing a ticket and reserving your spot at the event you will be part of making this all happen.
- Support and bid in our auction to get the chance of winning incredible prizes
- SHARE with friends and family. The more in attendance, the merrier!
There are many forms of recognition for different levels of sponsorship and donations! Thank you very much for being part of our community and for making all we do possible.