START DESIGNING YOUR DESTINY TODAY!
Design Your Destiny is the culmination of my studies of philosophy, psychology, personal development, relationships, communication, and business. During my final years of college, I started to wonder whether I was living the life I truly wanted. Was I really designing my life or following an imposed pathway? As I pondered it, I began to realize that so many people shared this preconceived notion that life is a series of stages. ” You go to high school, go to college, graduate, get a job, date, meet a life partner, marry, have and raise your kids, retire, travel, pass away. ” By all means, this is a wonderful way to live life if that is what you want, but if maybe… just maybe… you want more or see a different plan for yourself… then this is for YOU.
I began working on this because I was one of those people who didn’t want to live my life so linearly. I wanted adventure, passionate relationships, hearty laughs, to travel the world, to help people achieve their dreams, to constantly become better, to make this world a better place, to be a good (brother, father, son, and friend), to be able to look back at my life when then time comes… and be proud . Most importantly I want to be present, impactful, and live a life without regret.
I began studying as much as I could to see how I could accomplish this and how other people have accomplished this. I performed countless interviews, had lots of deep conversations, did social experiments, and of course, read many great books. Having finally merged together my research and my inspirational story, I can now share my insights about how you can design your destiny. This may not work for everyone and may not be for you, but if it is, please share with me how it impacted your life.
- PURPOSE: Your wound is your gift, not only to yourself, but those around you
- PRESENT: Design your destiny so you can be happier, driven, and more successful
- PROGRESS: Become the person you want to be by knowing how to share who you truly are
I look forward to meeting you. Thank you!
SO WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Team Building
- Campus/University Speeches
- Character Development
- Work and life Balance
- Mindfulness and being Present
- Human Resource Speeches
Corporations (For Profit or Non-profit)
- In our fast paced and international global economy, businesses find themselves competing for greatness. Greatness is attainable, what is a company without its employees, volunteers, and supporters? Together, we can work to not only find the right team together, but also get the team right.
Students (Highschool and College)
- Education is one of the most powerful tools a person can invest in, whether it be formal or not. By inspiring my audience, they can learn how to get the most out of their education and be ready to embark on their journey to adulthood
- I am sure you have heard it plenty of times before: “why do I fall for the bad type? They are really nice, but not what I am looking for right now.” This is a FALSE dichotomy that has penetrated our culture. People crave adventure, passion, and meaningful relationships. By learning to share who you are, you can become the best of both worlds, with your own unique touch to improve your relationships.
- Families are one of the most integral parts of society, and sometimes it is easy to neglect what we value most. This is is especially true when we get distracted with the routine of day to day life. It’s ok, it happens to all of us, but why not reassess your values so that you and your loved ones have a more meaningful relationship moving forward?
- I am a firm believer that we should all strive for a work/life balance that is so good, that we don’t need a vacation to escape it. What if you knew your purpose and were excited to go into work every day as opposed to loathing it or counting down the minutes to the weekend? By developing a firm understanding of who you are, where you are in life, and where you want to be… you will be able to find the right career choice!
- Entrepreneurs are brave and courageous individuals! I have so much admiration for business owners, as it takes incredible hours, effort, vision, and team power to succeed. I will briefly share with you my experience as a growing entrepreneur and I hope to inspire others to pursue social entrepreneurship: (utilizing the business principles and profit generating aspect of a FOR-PROFIT and the impact side of a NON-PROFIT to create social change) where it is needed most.
- I commend those adventurous spirits out there! The incredible people that fill our lives with meaningful memories and relationships, as opposed to over consuming unnecessary items. The world is vast in its beauty and rich in culture, food, experiences, and people. Adventures continually teach me that experiencing other cultures broadens your mindset and will be one of your best investments. In addition, a majority of these people are very successful business owners, phd recipients, graduate students, talented artists, and people from all walks of life who truly cherish their time.
For more, join me on: